THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Sunday 9 November 2014

The Blightking

Good day fellow brush lickers I recently bought a pack of putrid blightkings by GW, I must say it is a very nice kit with loads of options to make them how you wish. my only gripe was that some of the parts could be more interchangeable the sword and head I wanted  to use didn't fit with the torso etc but none the less a some cool miniatures and its nothing a little green stuff cant fix. given the popularity of the nurgle lord mini a few years ago I can see this kit being very popular. I don't think there is a painter alive that didn't paint or convert a version of that mini.




I made two minis from the box converted with a head and arm swap and a little green stuff, I plan to paint the one above with cool colours and a snow base and the seconed with the sword in warmer tones, in fact I have already started painting the one above and im really enjoying the painting, Im not trying to do the best cleanest paint job in the world just trying to have fun with the different pale tones and contrast but you will see in the next post when I take some pics.
more soon guys. peace

1 comment:

Melissa Weekly said...

What type of paintbrush will you use to bring out the details of the figures?