THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Thursday 20 November 2014

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!


OK so as mentioned in my previous post I was waiting for a new bulb for my lamp, today it finally arrived so I replaced the old for new switched it on and nothing! wait there must be something ive missed..... check it is all fitted properly.....nothing.......ok a new fuse......still nothing....ok take it apart check inside...nothing.... check it all again....nothing    noooooooooo!!!! good bye lamp thanks for the good times. HA HA

ok so a bit of fun the lamp is busted for good so will need to get a new one, a bit of a bummer as I was quite looking forward to getting started on the next blightking.
more soon guys hopefully the blightking.
peace
and r.i.p lamp

No comments: