THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Blightking Finished

Hey guys I just finished the first blightking this one is painted in cool tones, I plan to start the next one very soon in warmer putrid tones, nice! I hope you like it a fun mini to paint I highly recommend getting some of these. sorry for not posting any w.i.p pics my lamp is busted and im waiting for a new bulb to arrive in the mail so had to borrow one to take some quick pics.







Hope you like it I will take some better pics when I get my lamp sorted.
peace.



2 comments:

Irwit said...

Looks awesome! How did you do the snow?

Black Dagger said...

I use gale force nine snow and mix it with a tiny bit of p.v.a glue then wack it on with an old brush.