THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Monday 25 November 2013

Hello fellow brush lickers!
                                       I've started work on the neromunda girl its been a little strange to paint after almost 2 months of not painting, the brush feels a little strange in my hand but making slow progress. After all the gd stuff i guess i needed a little break, i really don't know how army painter dudes paint none stop army's all day! I think my brain would melt.
Anyway here's a  few pics of my progress so far, is a little messy but i will tidy it up. Like i said a little out of touch but i feel the flow returning slowly.
  I|was thinking with this mini to show different ways of painting black! Her hair the leather gloves with a sheen and paint the main part of the gun with a worn look. To give the impression of texture.

 sorry for the bad pic by the way i was just a quick snap.
so i will paint some more very soon so more to come

Keep up the good work guys
peace

No comments: