THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Monday 14 November 2011

Njal Stormcaller / Thoughts

Hello hello!

Ive built a impirial ruins style base for the njal stormcaller mini that im pretty happy with. Its going to be a snow base, They seam to be the norm with space wolves as they are fitting to there nordic viking style.cool.
will start work on him soon and have some pics up for you.

Ive been thinking lately about this blog and how i could make it more intersting for you guys. I hope you like what you,ve seen so far? i was thinking of doing a tutorial section or maybe a mini step by step from start to finish with all the colours ive used along the way! any thoughts? These are just ideas at the moment. I would like to do more with the blog as its somthing i do enjoy doing and it would also make it more fun for me too. I will have a think and get back to you on that. Any ideas let me know.


Heres a few snaps of the mini. (with no arms or psyber raven yet )





More soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Loving the blog so far. Tutorials or step-by-step minis would certainly be very welcome. I find following other people's guides helpful for improving my own skills and I'm sure others would find this very useful.

The only downside is it would require a lot of work photographing the model between each stage.