THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Sunday 4 September 2011

Relax

Hello guys, Firstly sorry things have been a bit slak here on the blog like i said before i have been working on my golden demon entrys for this year and pushing my painting as hard as i can to get my 4 entrys done in time. There is less than 4 weeks left and im glad to now be finished in time so i can now relax and get back to some fun painting. Ive had a blast working on my entrys and have learned alot ,had to strip one mini of paint and start over that set me back a week it just happens like that sometimes.
My entry for duel category is just finished tonight its based on the Battle for Macragge and im very pleased with it. I will have pics of all the stuff up the day after golden demon plus some other photos of the day and hopefully some pics of the winners just for intrest.

Here is a w.i.p pic of a nurgle chaos Knight that ive just started on allthough he now has a differnt base from the pic, i will be working on him in the next few weeks up to gd just for fun.
keep painting people more soon.


No comments: