THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Saturday 11 September 2010

Golden Demon

So Golden Demon is nearly here again, this will be the first time im entering. ive been wanting to enter for many years but never had the time or inspiration. But there was no way i was going to miss out this year. I started work on my entry way back in april, i spent 20 hours converting the mini and around 70 hours painting him, the pic above was testing the pose b4 painting. ive finished him now but i wont post pics of him until after gd.
I had to start him early in the year because me and the wife were expecting our first baby and i knew there would be no time for painting when baby came. Anyway the pic is just a preview the finished mini is definetly my best work. you will have to wait to see.....watch this space!

No comments: