THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Thursday 9 February 2012

Knights and snow

Hello all.
               Ive done some more work on the grey knight, progress is a little slow as the many weeks i had off from painting from being ill have made me a little rusty so taking a bit more time but will soon be back in full swing no doubt. The sword will be next and i plan to do some o.s.l from the sword that will be a lot of fun. I've done a bit of o.s.l in the past and is something that i love to do.
There will only be a small amount probably just some reflection points on the edges of the Armour but i will have to see where the mood takes me at the time.
Also its snowing again and that makes my life a small hell because i work out doors all day so i will be freezing my arse off some more, but the snow is very beautiful to me also, its just not good too work in.

more soon guys keep up the good work. hope you don't get snowed in.

No comments: