THE BLOG OF MINIATURE PAINTER AND GOLDEN DEMON WINNER PETER RIDLEY-BROWNE / BLACK DAGGER

Wednesday 28 September 2011

745.M41 Golden Demon finalist Duel category

Hello all,
             
Here are the some pics of my entry to duel category that made the finals. I had the idea for it just a few weeks before games day so i had to work like crazy to get it finished in time. Its based on the battle of Macragge where the ultramarines first company was wiped out to the last man at their polar fortress.

I got a finalist pin for it and also one for my terminator chaplain in open category so a good day for me. check my gallery for the chaplain pics.
There are some mould lines in the photos that were removed before GD and repainted thanks to my brothers eagle eyes also on the dreadnought aswell. I will put some new pics up in time when my photo upload software is working on the computer. so low quality pics at the mo sorry.


 keep painting people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) lovely, even better in person